AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

More converted clicks than conversions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, I am a bit confused about Converted click and conversion Report in my Adwords campaign because when I was analyzing my keyword report, I came to know that there was '3' converted click and '0' conversion in report.

But as per my knowledge converted click can not be greater than conversion value i,e converted click can be equal or less than conversion value.

converted click.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: More converted clicks than conversions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sanjay S,

You can control your conversion features via managing the Conversion action table after clicking on the Conversions menu item under the upper Tools tab. Please see the snip below.

Capture06dmarch.JPG

You can control whether or not a particular conversion action should be considered in the 'Conversions' metric and you can also set a US$ value for particular conversion actions. My best guess is that the reason for what you are seeing in your report is that you did not configure the above table the right way.

Best,

Lakatos 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Lakatos I just had this happen to me as well, and I'm counting all my conversions. This is a first for me. Maybe something is glitching during the removal phase?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Suley O

I am not sure if I am reading you okay. What are you actually trying to remove and for what reason or purpose?

Best,

Lakatos

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi @Sanjay S,

I would like to suggest to add one more metrics to your AdWords dashboard "All conversions" and check if this metrics is reflecting the conversions data.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry that was unclear @Lakatos, I meant as "Converted Clicks" is on its way out.

Regardless, my Conversions and Converting Clicks have realigned themselves in the interim, so probably it was a longer-than-usual delay in Analytics goal imports (though how Conversions couldn't calculate the goal import properly while Converted Clicks could will remain a mystery).

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Ah... I see now ..... My fault, @Suley O, no need for being sorry .... Smiley Happy

Glad to hear the metrics got aligned. Delays are sort of normal.

Lakatos