AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Monitoring competitors who bid on your brand

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi!

Could anyone suggest a tool that can monitor my brand keywords, in real time, and notify me when someone, other than me, is bidding on my brand?

The best I could find so far is The Search Monitor, but it does not work real time.

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Monitoring competitors who bid on your brand

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Have tested "auction insight"?
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2579754?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Juris,

I have the same question. My clients want to know if someone is bidding on all the variations of their brand with moniroting the SERP every day.

I found no saas service doing that for a nice pricing (not 500$ / month for example).

The service is 'basic'. Filling the variations of the brand, scraping the serp everyday just to see if there is competitors on their brands.

I tried to do this with scraping tool and API. It works but it's DIY. Not nice for some big clients with very well known brands.

Thanks for reply

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’