AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile devices conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Campaign Traffic and conversion is high from Mobile devices will it be useful if i increase the bid spend to 10% Please anybody who have tried this suggest me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Mobile devices conversions

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

The bid adjustment and the daily budget ( the allocated spent) are two different things. I would increase the bid adjustment for mobiles with 10% in your case in order to try to get more mobile impressions and more conversions.

If you want you can also increase the daily budget but this will be reflected on the desktop impressions and clicks too.

You are a lucky advertiser to notice these mobile conversions Smiley Happy

Re: Mobile devices conversions

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Increasing the bid and Quality of conversion depends on the Business objective. 

As Adrian said- You are a lucky advertiser to notice these mobile conversions.

But i would also add one point here that if you measure the Quality of the conversion.if i were in your place i would also track the Conversion's quality for both devices before increasing the bid, To get quality conversion the main aim of the business.

Also suggest you one more point, if you have same landing page for both the devices, you can create the mobile landing page. That helps to improve the Quality score of the campaigns.

You can also check what is the avg positions on mobile, before increasing the bid.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’