AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Mobile click to call not tracking from dudamobile site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My mobile click to call conversions are not being recorded in Adwords. My mobile website is m.chiropractorglendaleca-thejoint.com

I use a tracking number so I know I get calls daily. I use dudamobile's click to call feature with adwords conversion tracking feature turned on. I have added the adwords code to the mobile website and verified with dudamobile that it is installed correctly. Am I missing a step? Also, I have had this set up for close to a year now so it's not a "wait and see" issue.

Thank you for your help,

Adam

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Mobile click to call not tracking from dudamobile site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Adam
A quick look at the site with the tag assistant browser extension shows that there's an error in your site with the conversion tracking code. It's not in the body tag.

Please see here: https://support.google.com/tagassistant/answer/2947038#body_tags
You'll have to contact DudaMobile's support to get them to check it again. I'm not sure how their call tracking works but from a regular conversion perspective, this has to be resolved first.

Do you have the option to change the code on the site yourself?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave, Great catch! Dudamobile gives me the option to insert code into the head only. I'm reaching out to them now to see if they can move it into the body of each page. I will follow up as soon as it's been done. Thank you,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No worries Adam. Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adam did you ever resolve this problem? I am having similar problems with tracking Adwords conversions through my Duda website..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, I haven't figured it out yet. I added the code in the correct spot but it's still not working.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adam, I am Gerry in Perth, Australia. I saw an old posting of yours about Adwords tracking code for click-to-call conversions - and i wonder if you ever resolved the issue. I recently set up a mobile web site with Duda - but they say they cannot tell me where exactly to insert the code snippet, it's not their business to advise me on this, so they say.

I found a few places the code may go, but unsure and hopefully you resolve your issue and could enlighten me.   Many thanks, Gerry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Gerry, no, I never figured it out. It's quite frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's 2018 now this still isn't solved? I'm having the same issue and hoping we don't have to scrap the Duda Mobile site. I found this thread https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ad-Approval-Policy/I-have-a-Dudamobile-site-causing-ad-dis...

- but it was closed before it could be answered. Any help regarding this would be much appreciated!