AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Mixing Remarketing And Regular Analytics On Same Site.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm trying to use remarketing, but due to limitations with the checkout system, we're not really able to use the remarketing code in the checkout pages, but the remarketing code will be used elsewhere and on the payment confirmation page when users are sent back to our main domain.

Will analytics work with the mix of remarketing and regular code? Or will it cause problems?

Re: Mixing Remarketing And Regular Analytics On Same Site.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

• I am assuming you want to create a remarketing list with analytics like ( visit to product page ) - (Visit to thank you page) where visitors who have gone through the transactions and visited the thank you page will be excluded from remarketing. yes this will work even if you dont have analytics code on the payment gateway pages where credit card is processed.
  • If you have ecom tracking setup in analytics then you can also create lists based on diffrent products/ revenue etc
  • Ref: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Cross-Selling-with-Analytics-Remarketing-An-Al...
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog