AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Missing upgraded urls report?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I upgraded my URLs and now the destination URL report is empty and I can see a message saying "This report doesn't contain any data for upgraded URLs (ex: final URLs)"

Where is the upgraded URLs report?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Missing upgraded urls report?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Daniel,

To the best of my knowledge, this transition happened recently where the all the advertisers were told to change the URLs by June end, otherwise they will be auto changed. It would be too early to predict.

In my accounts, currently I don't see any Upgraded URL report. So AdWords Team would be working on it and we should soon have an update on that.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daniel U
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Daniel,

Can you download your stats to AdWords editor and export from there? Just a thought!

Best,
Amy

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I am facing the same issue - I need to check which pages people visit after clicking on ads from my DSA campaign however can't can this data from dimension tab(This report doesn't contain any data for upgraded URLs (ex: final URLs)), google editor (no data) and google analytics (not set).
@Amy Bishop do you suggest to clikc on account>export>export selected campaigns and ad.groups after updating statistics in Adwords Editor or there is other way to ger perfromance data?
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency