AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Metrics for RLSA "bid only" campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm just looking to set up some RSLAs with bid adjustments.

My question is if I take the "bid only" approach and layer a bid adjustment over an existing campaign, is there a way I can compare metrics (CTR, conversion rate etc) between the existing campaign and the RLSA layer?

Or would I need to set up a copy of the existing campaign with the bid adjustment then compare the performance of the two campaigns?

Cheers,

Jeff

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Metrics for RLSA "bid only" campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeff P;

Correct (at least as I see it) - this is the approach I would recommend.

>>"....to set up a copy of the existing campaign with the bid adjustment, then compare the performance of the two campaigns

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Metrics for RLSA "bid only" campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply @MosheTLV,

I was hoping that there would be an easier way to split the data rather than creating duplicate campaigns or AGs. I suppose I'll test a single campaign and see if it's worth the extra effort.

Thanks again,
Jeff P