AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Measuring adwords conversions - Blogger

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have a small question regarding measuring adwords conversions on Blogger. Once I add the Javascript code snippet to the main template it does work, but when I add it to the blog post(which is basically a page with a unique URL) for thank you page, it doesn't measure the conversions. The way I installed it was basically copying & pasting the code. I used the tag manager to check what is wrong, & it said the code should be between the body tags - which I can't add the post code, & it also said that the implementation is non standard.. 

Please advice,
Thanks!
1 Expert replyverified_user

Measuring adwords conversions - Blogger

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mutasem H

Google Tag Manager Code now needs to be added in the head section and in body as well. The javascript part goes to head, and the noscript to body. Tag Assistant can still be throwing a warning for non-standard implementation. It can be ignored as long as everything is working fine actually.

Are also adding the conversion code directly on the page in the body? The best would be to add GTM code by editing the HTML and then setting conversions using GTM. 

--

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.