AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a lot of problems with my converion tracking. i put the snippet code on my thank you page on my website, but it dont work at all. thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello,

Have you received any conversions since the installation of the tracking code? If not, I would suggest just to be patient and wait for the conversion to occur and check AdWords conversion tracking data in a couple of days after the conversion. Data may be delayed.

Audrius

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi sorenj,

The pertinent question is definitely "have you received any conversions yet?" It is often a good idea to do a live search and click on one of your own ads and complete a conversion to see if the code has been installed correctly.

If you care to share a URL, I will take a look at the page for you and see if it looks right.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Just to add to what's already been said, a good way to verify if the code is working is indeed to perform a test conversion. If you've selected 'tracking indicator' in the code settings page:

then the thank you page will show this indicator if the code is executed. A good way to check whether the code you've placed is working as needed.

Hope this helps.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

There is a way to find out if your conversions code is actually working,

Install google tag assistant on your chrome and then visit page where your conversion code is placed.

On top right hand corner google tag assistant will show if the code is working properly and if not what is the reason

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog