AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have amazon store within the travel discount source. the primary purpose is to sell traveling products as well as products used while on vacation and product apparel. in other words customers are sure to find whatever product or service they may need within amazon products. should i change the keywords to target mlre toward amazon and point out how to get the source to open the amazon store so that the customers can shop more freely? this should create more conversion , right?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Robert,
It's a little unclear what you're trying to do. Your title and post don't seem to match up. Are you trying to measure conversions that happen on amazon.com or are you looking for advice on whether you should use more keywords to drive traffic to a specific part of your site?

We can more than likely help if you can be a little clearer.
Thanks!

Re: Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
1)Sir you can use i think you should change the keywords to target more toward amazon..As that would definitely improve clicks.....and ultimately convesions.
2) Sir TO Implement Conversion Tracking we should have permission to edit the code. But in case of editing of code is not possible....