AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have set up my PLA campaign using the auto targets to distinguish between brands. In analytics, i see the conversions for the entire PLA campaign but how would i get a break down by brand?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fiona h
September 2015

Re: Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Fiona, welcome to the Community.

To see that sort of level of detail you'll need to set up Analytics for ecommerce tracking.  It's not hard (for a programmer!) but does need some limited integration with your website/checkout procedure.  Some website packages (such as Wordpress) may be able to do this automatically for you but if you have a bespoke site or one that doesn't provide this integration you'll need to do it yourself or have your web person do it for you.

Of course, I'm assuming your question was "how to do it", not simply "how to find it".  If it's how to find it, look in Analytics under Conversions -> Ecommerce - Product Performance.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fiona h
September 2015

Re: Measure Results with AdWords Conversion Tracking

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Fiona, welcome to the Community.

To see that sort of level of detail you'll need to set up Analytics for ecommerce tracking.  It's not hard (for a programmer!) but does need some limited integration with your website/checkout procedure.  Some website packages (such as Wordpress) may be able to do this automatically for you but if you have a bespoke site or one that doesn't provide this integration you'll need to do it yourself or have your web person do it for you.

Of course, I'm assuming your question was "how to do it", not simply "how to find it".  If it's how to find it, look in Analytics under Conversions -> Ecommerce - Product Performance.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits