Meassuring result of Google adwords in Google Analytics
When I set up google adwords I want to be able to see them in Google analytics to monitor the time the visitors stay on the website, bunce rate and conversion rate/registrations. How do I make sure I can meassure this and see the result in Google Analytics?
Appriciate your help.
Re: Meassuring result of Google adwords in Google Analytics
Here's how to link your accounts:
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Select the Tools & Analysis tab and choose "Google Analytics."
- Select "I already have a Google Analytics account."
- From the Existing Google Analytics Account drop-down menu, select the name of the Analytics account you'd like to link to. If you don't see it listed, you'll need to first add your AdWords username to your Analytics account as an Account Admin.
- Keep the checkboxes selected on this page, unless you're sure you'd like to disable auto-tagging. For importing cost data, read "How can I import my AdWords cost data?"
- Select Link Account.