AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Marchex Call Analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone actively using this tool? We are running a number of Call-Only campaigns and we have the opportunity to start using it. We are currently relying on AdWords for performance metrics along with a call tracking software that records locations, duration, and phone number. It is doing the trick, but just wanted to know if anyone has had an amazing experience with this tool. 

Thanks,

Anthony C. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anthony C
November 2015

Re: Marchex Call Analytics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
I think you'd be better off asking on a more general marketing or PPC forum. This community is more about the support of AdWords issues and promotion of third party sites and tools is not allowed as per the community guidelines.

Most posts here are for people with an AdWords question so it's unlikely that you'll get the answer that you're looking for here I'm afraid.

On topic, I can tell you that we moved all our clients from third party tools to AdWords call tracking a long time ago now. It's not perfect but the cost saving is worth it. Bear in mind that we don't need super granular data that AdWords doesn't provide like the caller location/codes. It's fine to know the origin of the click which obviously is not enough for everyone.

Best bet I'd say is to play around with a few providers and see what works for you. Sorry I don't have any more insight.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anthony C
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
I think you'd be better off asking on a more general marketing or PPC forum. This community is more about the support of AdWords issues and promotion of third party sites and tools is not allowed as per the community guidelines.

Most posts here are for people with an AdWords question so it's unlikely that you'll get the answer that you're looking for here I'm afraid.

On topic, I can tell you that we moved all our clients from third party tools to AdWords call tracking a long time ago now. It's not perfect but the cost saving is worth it. Bear in mind that we don't need super granular data that AdWords doesn't provide like the caller location/codes. It's fine to know the origin of the click which obviously is not enough for everyone.

Best bet I'd say is to play around with a few providers and see what works for you. Sorry I don't have any more insight.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dave. Your response has been most helpful.