AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Making simple and attractive presentations using AdWords data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm lost.  

How are you folks grabbing useful AdWords data from your online AdWords account and/or AdWords Editor in order to paste into a presentation program such as Google Docs?

(Warning:  Long and boring paragraph follows)  The only solution I have found takes too long and is not edit-friendly:  View useful statistics in AdWords Editor > Copy and Paste those data to a speadsheet in Google Docs > Edit the Spreadsheet for fomatting > Download as PDF > In the PDF file, select a "Snapshot" that goes to a Clipboard > Paste the Snapshot into the presentation in Google Docs.  ...But this solution fails because the PDF almost always requires editing and therefore I am taking steps backward and wasting time.  There must be a better way.

Also, have any of you successfully imported CSV files into the Google Docs spreadsheets?  

As always, thanks. Chris 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Making simple and attractive presentations using AdWords data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi ChrisatMH; welcome;

Welll,,,,another option:

Export the data to Excel and then link Excel to PowerPoint....

Google Docs is a neat and collaborative too. But, still, the dominant business tool that works the best with AdWords is Excel

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Making simple and attractive presentations using AdWords data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

I am not currently running Excel...  

Thanks, as always, Chris