AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

MCC(s) - Account(s) - Campaigns Structure Strategy

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Spoiler
Spoiler

I have a question related to account(s) organising for events related AdWords campaigns. I will be happy to have opinion and insights of the community about the best way of organising MCC(s), Account(s) and Campaigns, keeping in mind all input information. I will try to explain as much as simple and in details all of the input info that we have. Attached you can find a graph representing structure of the websites/ business.

1.There are 2 types registrations, that should be measured as conversions -visitors and exhibitors.

2.Visitors registrations are on 3rd party registration website. When you register for one of the events from "My Big Show1", you have a profile and you can't register for another show (there is email check in the beginning of registration process)
3.Exhibitor registrations are on Event sub-domain website
4.Budgets are allocated on "My Big Show 1"  Level
5.Reporting has to be on "My Big Show 1 " Level as well as on Event level
6.There are many "My Big Shows"

Based on that info what do you think is the best way to organise MCC Account(s) - Account(s) , campaigns keeping in mind  tags management - conversion tracking and remarketing, budget management and reporting as well as avoiding issues with double tracking and security of the accounts.

Many Thanks
 Events-Websites-Structure.jpg

Note to readers - Added by a Community Manager: To see the question being asked here, please 1) click on the spoiler; then 2) click on the second spoiler. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC(s) - Account(s) - Campaigns Structure Strategy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alexander V, I'm not sure I've fully understood the arrangement but one thing stands out for me - that the budget and reporting is at the "Big Show 1" level.

Although it's possible to manage budgets across Accounts, it's a lot easier when it's all in one Account so I'd be inclined to have Accounts for each "Big Show", with separate Campaigns for the various elements you want to promote, then have these contained within a single MCC.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits