AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

MCC account please help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a question regarding MCC Account.If I only wish to manage client adwords accounts through my MCC account,Is it mandatory to add a payment method in my original MCC account?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC account please help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
You don't need to add payment method in your MCC unless you want to use consolidated billing.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Means If i want to run multiple clients adwords account i can bill them separately without adding payment method in my MCC.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes!
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Soumik Ghosh further to the replies you've already received, I would recommend that your clients pay their own AdWords fees directly, paying you for your services under a separate invoice.  If you take responsibility for paying the AdWords fees, it'll be you Google comes after to pay those fees and it's a lot safer, and more transparent, to have the clients pay their own bills.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks JON