AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Lost Impression Share - Rank

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

By looking at the campaign level the report shows some impressions lost due to ranking.

Problem is that when I look at the group level the lost impression share by ranking does not show.
LIS Group.pngGroupLIS Campaign.pngCampaign
Any idea why? This happens on all accounts under my MCC.
Thanks a lot,

Luis
2 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@Luis M C

This is something I have noticed before, but only when looking at the data going 30 days back or less.   If I view adgroup level from 6/1-6/30,  it just shows the dashes like yours.  Going back 5/1-5/30 and further back will show actual numbers.  I can only guess it takes longer for this adgroup level data to populate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

it start to calculate after 3 days maximum 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

>>" Lost IS (rank) won't be shown on your Ad groups tab if you ran out of budget at any point during the date range being examined.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7103314

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Today I am looking at the results from last month (June) and still getting just "--" in the Search Lost impressions share (rank) column for all groups.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That's not the case, it is happening on all my accounts under my MCC.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if you get -- , so it doesn't have any impression value during this time = 0 impressions .

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Of course I got impression for the month of June. As mentioned on the Campaign view it shows Lost Impression Share but not at the Group view...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am looking at the results from May and just one group out of 15 is showing Lost Impression Share - Rank.

Funny thing is that even for June the Lost Impression Share - Rank is available at the campaign level but not at the group level.