AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Loosing CPA targeting because of using wufoo from

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello

I set in GA thank you page as a goal (example.com/thankyou). I am using this GA goals also for AW.

The problem is: on my page is inserted <iframe> form wufoo.com and after you fillout the form, you get to thank you page. When you are in from url is still example.com/from so I have NOT left my web page.

When I check my GA I see as source of conversion wofoo.com and no AW. Therefore AW has 0 conversions and I can not use CPA targeting.

What can be solution?

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Loosing CPA targeting because of using wufoo from

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lukas,

One possible way out would be to use AdWords Conversion pixel on the 'thank you' page. You can keep both Analytics and AdWords codes on the page. Only catch is that you should stop importing GA goals as conversions to AdWords. AdWords will record its own conversions and GA will record its own. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
True but I have no access to do it and in the company I do it for is too slow. So your idea is correct but not applicable :/
- Lukas

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ratan,

Where can I find additional information on your solution?

RealDavidArt

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @David A,

The Wufoo forms are integrated with iframes. For this reason, the conversion tracking is a bit tricky on such forms. You can track goals in GA and then import it to AdWords. You can find the tutorial here

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter