AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Locations tab

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

My AdWords campaign does not showing any data under the locations tab in settings. I have 344 mobile app instals but its crucial for me to know what countries these users are comign from, do anyone has any idea on how to receive this data? I admit it should be there but its not...

ad campaign.png

empty Settings location.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Locations tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Andrey,

Have you selected the proper Date range.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Andrey, how are things?

We had a similar question a while ago, and from what I remember, there's was no way to see the countries at the time inside Adwords.

Maybe this is something that you'll get on your store analytics? Can you check for us?

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I try differenet date ranges but that changes nothing.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In-store analytics shows "AdWords & third-party referrers" all together and I cant take a deeper look in there.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
I think that the only solution for now is to create different campaigns for each country. I know that's not a good thing, but since we're lacking information, it seems the only way for now...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why the hell do we have locations tab there then? Smiley Happy

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
I make myself the same question hahaha

It may be a bug or this report is not yet available for App Install Campaigns...

If you have Google Analyitcs on your APP, you should be able to see the regions inside GA I guess. Not certain about that, but it's an idea.