AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Location targeting and conversion code for different value products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a ecommerce website and want to target the usa and europe audience. so will i have to only set usa and europe as my target audiences or anything else. secondly i will be glad if anyone could help me out in modification of the conversion code which i will be placing on the thank you page-my concern is that i have different products with different value then how to go about that.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Deepak T
September 2015

Re: Location targeting and conversion code for different value product

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Deepak,

IMO, it is better to create country specific campaigns and then optimize your account so that you know which all elements work for which particular areas and which not. Of course the website has to be well structured to handle users from different parts of the world as per your requirement.

For conversion tracking value tracking of your products, you can read this help center reference where specific technologies have been discussed and you can implement that using this: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054?hl=en

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj for the valuable solution it really helped. just wanna know one more thing, as i want to target USA crowd so what will be more effective bidding in dollars or rupees only. Does adwords gives us that option or not?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Deepak,

The currency selection is in the beginning of your account set up. You can't change it after the account set up is complete. So whatever option has already been selected, AdWords will give you estimates of the bidding based on that currency.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So what is highly advisable- bidding in our own currency or bidding in the target country's currency. I am asking this question because as you know if i set 30 rs as a bid of a keyword it will be half a dollar, which may lead to a poor positioning of my ad i the USA.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Waiting for the reply??