AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Location Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I drop a pin location in the new Adwords interface? The old interface allowed you to drop a pin at a location and radius target but I am unable to find it in the new interface.

Is there such a feature in the new interface?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dermot C
July 2017

Location Targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dermot C,

With the new AdWords interface, the pin is not present. With a Beta product there are various features not present since it is not fully baked yet. However, you can still do radius targeting in the new interface. 

If you prefer, simply click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and then click on Return to previous AdWords... set your radius targeting in the old interface and then click on the banner in the lower right hand corner that says Try the New AdWords Beta. You can bounce back and forth all you want.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dermot C
July 2017

Location Targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dermot C,

With the new AdWords interface, the pin is not present. With a Beta product there are various features not present since it is not fully baked yet. However, you can still do radius targeting in the new interface. 

If you prefer, simply click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and then click on Return to previous AdWords... set your radius targeting in the old interface and then click on the banner in the lower right hand corner that says Try the New AdWords Beta. You can bounce back and forth all you want.

Kind Regards,

James