AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Youtube Account with Video Campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

How can I connect YouTube channel to AdWords account?  As my YouTube account credentials are different from Adwords account. So when I click Go To Youtube it says 404 error

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roshni G
September 2015

Re: Linking Youtube Account with Video Campaign

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Roshni

WHen you click on Link You tube channel , Select -
I own the YouTube channel I want to link to AdWords for video
If your YouTube account credentials are different from your AdWords account, you might have to log back in

It will Redirect you to You tube website , there you can connect , If for some reasons this is not working , You can reply back to me here .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shweta,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I tried the same way, as my Google adword account and YouTube accounts are different I selected that option which you have mentioned. But unfortunately when I click "Go To YouTube" I'm getting 404 error page n YouTube

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Roshni ,

When you click " Go to Youtube " does it ask for Use Youtube as and few radio buttons come ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shweta,

When I click "Go To YouTube" it directly opens 404 error page of Youtube in new Tab

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Roshni

You can try once again clearing cache of your computer . else you can try with option 2 , available while linking accounts .

Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roshni G
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shweta,

Problem resolved. Would like to share it with you as well.

If we have different gmail accounts for Youtube and Google aAdwords we should Select Someone else owns the YouTube channel I want to link to AdWords for video, and then click Next.
Copy the link provided to you and send it to the owner of the channel. The link provides an account-specific deep link to the account linking page in YouTube.
Once the owner of the channel links the account, the YouTube account will show up in the list of “Linked YouTube accounts” in your AdWords for video account.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Congratulations Roshni , Option 2 Worked ,

I am glad to help you ,

Thanks and Happy Learning Google Adwords Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi shweta mam can u provide more information AdWords account .
I dont have a any Website Then how to link my YouTube Channel and Adwords accoun.