AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Analytics and Adwords problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I have read this article: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341 according to which I have to have administrative access to both Adwords and Analytics, in order to link them. 

However, I cannot do that. When I go in Adwords to Tools -> Analytics, it opens me a new window of my Analytics. Then when I go under property in Analytics and I have no Adwords option. Example:

Example of my Analytics administration access:

In addition, if I go under Adwords -> Account settings -> Linked accounts -> Google Analytics, I get the following message:

Proof for my administration access:

Could somebody please help me with this issue?

Re: Linking Analytics and Adwords problem

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Petar,
I'm not sure if you are trying to log on to the Adwords account through its individual account access details and not through MCC.

Please try logging through individual account access and then you should be able to find the analytics account linked through access details.

regards
animesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Animesh

Thank you for your answer! But I am logging into an individual account - I couldn`t login to MCC even if I wanted, because I don`t have it. Can the problem be in the fact that my campaign is on pause currently?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Petar,

According to your Analytics Screenshot it looks like you don’t have admin access at Property level that the reason you are not having option of Adwords Linking; You only have Admin access to View/profile level but not in Property level.

Who have given you this access ask him/her to give you admin access at property level than you will be able to see the option of Adwords Linking, Once the option is there other process is easy.

Regards,
Nouman

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Petar,
In that case can you please try looking in the GA at Admin->Property->Adwords Linking and see the email id attached to it.

regards
Animesh