AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Adwords and Analytics Accounts without CPC, and Cost Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There, I am running Adwords campaign where analytics and adwords both accounts are linked. I am using UTM tagging to tag my Search and GDN landing pages.

I want to use auto-tagging but I do not want to import CPC data filed. For the reason my analytics account is shared with some external agency.

What is the way out? I want all other data using auto-tagging except cost of click, campaign spends etc.

Can Google Analytics filter help here?

Re: Linking Adwords and Analytics Accounts without CPC, and Cost Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Really require this solution... pls help!!

Re: Linking Adwords and Analytics Accounts without CPC, and Cost Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you find a solution for this?

I'm having some issues with an agency poatching my clients and using the cost figures to make false promises...

John W wrote:

Hi There, I am running Adwords campaign where analytics and adwords both accounts are linked. I am using UTM tagging to tag my Search and GDN landing pages.

I want to use auto-tagging but I do not want to import CPC data filed. For the reason my analytics account is shared with some external agency.

What is the way out? I want all other data using auto-tagging except cost of click, campaign spends etc.

Can Google Analytics filter help here?

Linking Adwords and Analytics Accounts without CPC, and Cost Data

N/A
# 4
N/A

Has anyone been able to find a solution for this? I am having the same issue