AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Link Google Analytics and AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i have an  google adwords,google analyltics accounts for my website ,i will add another user to access these 2 account.,we are trying to combine google analytics and google adwords using the 2nd user.but when i go to linked account section  we could't able to see any property, for set up a link.But I have given the access like  this "Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate, Read & Analyze"

or we need to combine the the accounts using 1 user account

Anyone please help me out these problem. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

It sounds like the Google Analytics permissions are correct for the second user. Does the second user have admin access to Google AdWords? That is required to link the two accounts. Ensure that you are logged into the second user account when attempting to link the two accounts.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi JimVaillancourt,

Thanks for your reply,

i logged in to the google adwords and analytics account using second user account only, but  still i could't able to see the property

Re: Link Google Analytics and AdWords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

I am guessing that you have read this article? This isn't a complex process so if you have followed all the steps here then I would recommend contacting Google support. It would be difficult for this community to troubleshoot further without having access to your accounts.

Google Support Phone Number: 1-866-246-6453

Hope that helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.