AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Link Adwords account to multiple Analytics Account - Import site metrics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Adwords account is linked to 2 Google Analytics Views.However, I also wanted to "Import site metrics" so that all data is present in Google AdWords

This is needed as I want to eventually import my Google AdWords data to Domo tool.

It's mentioned in this article - that multiple views can be linked in AdWords but "import site metrics" should only be used on 1 view 

However, campaigns have been run for both my Analytics views and all data needs to be merged in AdWords - Analytics.

How do I go about importing site metrics and making this linking here? Any workarounds etc?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Any help on the above question?

All your comments and feedback are most welcome.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I think the reason why only one "view" is recommended is because you can create filters within each view, and filters can effect the accuracy of the data. Analytics and AdWords are actually linked at the property level, so you can include as many views as you want. You just have to edit your link configuration under AdWords linking at the property level and "turn on all that apply".

Tom