AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Last Interaction Conversions

IsI
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
IsI
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a question concerning the Multi-Channel Funnels in GA.

I am checking whether some AW keywords are valuable when it comes to assisted conversions, or whether I should pause them since they harldy ever convert.

However when I pull a report for Multi-Channel Funnels, it shows that this specific KW that didn't convert in AW did have a last click coversion in the Multi-Channel Funnels report.

Sometimes the differences are pretty big, can someone explain how this is possible?

Thanks,

IS

Re: Last Interaction Conversions

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi IS,

Assisted conversion helps you to gain further insight into the complete conversion path of visitors to your site.
User Searches General keywords in Google>> clicks on your PPC ad>> user Leaves your site without purchasing >> after several days, user again search your brand term and clicks on your organic listing, that is called assisted conversion.

So it is really possible that if k/w not converted in adwords but it can refer client to your site without having any last interaction. (Last Interaction is the referral that immediately precedes the conversion.) So it is strongly suggested to you that before pausing any keywords you have to check assisted conversion.

For better understanding please read following link:
http://www.tecmark.co.uk/assisted-conversions

Thanks

Anchal

IsI
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
IsI
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am fully aware this, but as I understood the Last Interaction Conversions should be the same as the conversions in AW.

Since they are assigned to the last click that lead to the conversion. Sometimes I see keywords in AW that have no conversions but in GA it says it has 4 last interaction conversions.

My question is basically; are the conversions in AW and the last interaction conversions the same?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Last interaction conversions – how many conversions were completed by the listed channels.

Listed Channels can be your organic Search, direct, other, paid search, email, referal, social networking and all.

For more details you can review it following link:

http://www.tecmark.co.uk/assisted-conversions

hope it will help you! Smiley Happy

Thanks

Anchal