AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Language Report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created new Adwords account for YT activity and for some reason when I downloaded campaign report the language on the report is Hebrew and not English.

The interface language of the account is English and i checked all my language setting in the account and in the google account and everything set to English, yet, the downloaded reports are in Hebrew (the columns titles and the status parameters).

How can I change it to English?? 

Please assist.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Language Report

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Have you tried uploading it to drive and viewing it through sheets?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No.

How could this help change the language?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Just to rule out any excel settings if you've changed any. If your reports within the AdWords interface are in English, the downloaded version should be in the same language. Viewing it in Google sheets would help in understanding where the issue lies. Could you check and revert?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sumanth.

Checked it, uploaded to drive and opened on google sheets and it's still the same, headlines in Hebrew Smiley Sad

Any other idea?

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Could you share a screenshot of what you're able to see in the interface and the excel sheet? Please remve any sensitive info like account id & email address
Sumanth Sridhar