AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Landing Page Conversions Not Showing In Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do pay per call marketing & am trying to see the converted phone calls from the LP (unbounce) in my adwords account. I'm unable to see these conversions and am wondering if anybody has suggestions? I generated a code in Adwords and attached it to the LP but the conversions aren't pulling through. I've gotten 10 paid calls but am only able to see one. Can't optimize when I don't know where to start! I'm trying this out with content keywords in the display network if that helps.

Help!!

Thanks for any and all suggestions

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mike, 

Based on the details from your post, if you are using call only ads & targeting mobile devices then click on the ad would initiate the call (your conversion) and not send them to your landing page. You can use call extensions if you want your audience to visit your landing page and call your business.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Sakthi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is call only & there are ad extensions just can't seem to get the conversions to pull through and show in Adwords! Super frustrating 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If it is call only, clicks won't make it to your landing page.

Clicks don't always become calls. After clicking on the ad there is an extra step on the phone to make the call. I've seen as bad as only 1 in clicks becoming calls.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Only 1 of the 10 paid calls is showing in Adwords as a conversion which is the part that makes no sense to me. There has to be a way to see where the conversions came from which is why I'm so confused

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Mike,

If you look at Call Details in the Dimensions tab, you should see all the calls that came from your ads.

When you set up the conversion tracking, there is a setting for how long the call needs to be to count as a conversion. The default is 60 seconds. If you are using the default, the number of calls in Call Details that are 60+ seconds long should equal the conversions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's a campaign in the display network. I don't see call details in the dimensions tab like I can in my search campaigns. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Mike,

Are you saying you have made a call only campaign for the display network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Calls are the desired outcome. Exploring with content keywords in the display network as an alternative to call only ads