AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords price

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I would like to ask you, how to find out most expensive keywords in a country?

Thank you,

Vladimir.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vladimir L
September 2015

Re: Keywords price

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Vladimir,

There wouldn't be a list of the most expensive keywords per area that we would supply. You may want to use the Keyword planner to help you generate keyword ideas and traffic estimates.

The keyword planner can help you:

• Search for keyword and ad groups ideas based on terms that describe your product or service, your website, or a product category related to what you're advertising. You can also enter or upload a list of keywords. And you can multiply two or more lists of keywords to create a new list that combines your keywords.
  • Get historical statistics, like the number of times people have searched for a keyword or how competitive that keyword is.

You can also get traffic estimates, like how many clicks and impressions your keywords might get for given bid and budget amounts.

To start using this tool, click the Tools tab and select "Keyword Planner" from the drop-down menu.

Kathleen

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Vladimir,

Most expensive keyword: Well, Most of the time Insurance, Loans, Credit, Law related keyword are highly competitive in most of the market.

If you want to find it in your category. Then you may try keyword tool, With different variety and combination you will find Keyword which having high Bid to appear.

My 2 cents!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Vladimir,

It depends on your country but i do agree with Kandarp about the industries that have expensive keywords. Hotel & Travel, Stock Exchange and e-Commerce are also in competitive market.