AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keywords from our Google PPC campaigns that generates inquiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can we find out the keywords from our PPC campaigns that generates inquiry from our website ? We are doing Google PPC advertisements for more than 4000 keywords targeted world wide. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keywords from our Google PPC campaigns that generates inquiry

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello SEO, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

You can use Keywords tools. and find your keywords. 

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello , 

"keywords from our PPC campaigns that generates inquiry from our website"

In adition to sumanppc's great advice , I suppose you want to know what people are typing in the browser , so I am advising you to look at the search terms report :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you want to know which keywords are generating inquiries on your site then you need to configure a goal in analytics or a conversion in AdWords and track the visits to a "thank you" page or similar...

Here's how it works - the visitor fills in a form (or similar) on your site. Once completed they are directed to a "thank you page" - this visit triggers a goal in Analytics (or a conversion in AdWords) - then the goal can be imported into Adwords as a conversion (or the conversion is already there in AdWords - depending upon the route you choose - my personal preference is for the Analytics goal imported into Adwords).

Once these are reporting you will be able to see which keywords triggered the initial visit that ended in a conversion.