AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword insertion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I Have A Doubt In Ad-Words Keyword Insertion.

If Suppose i  Have Ad-Group Named as Product,And In That Ad Group I Included To Match Types Of Same Keywords By Using Different Match Types. By Using This Method How My Campaign Performs?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Keyword insertion

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Rino,

Can you please rephrase the questions. Its a little hard to understand what you're asking.

Are you asking if it's okay in an Ad Group to include multiples of the same keyword but with different match types? If so, YES!

Now there are many different philosophies regarding how to structure your campaigns. Some prefer to separate their Ad Groups by match type, other by individual keyword and there are many more ways to structure your campaign.

Personally I like to structure by Ad Groups by keyword or similar keywords so as to make sure that my Ads contain the keyword in their copy but everyone has their own opinion.

I hope this answered your question!

-Josh
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Keyword insertion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi
Iam sorry, Actually its a typing mistake
I will Repeat my Doupt, Suppose I Included same keyword in multiple match type in my Ad-group ,( for example '"'product"'' [ product] ) then which keyword loss money when someone search in google by using the particular keyword ( products) ?