AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Report with Timestamp

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm wondering is it possible, either through AdWords itself or Analytics to generate a daily report of keywords alongside the time at which that keyword resulted in a clickthrough to our page. 

Something like this basically:

Keyword:                          Time: 

keyword A 08:47

keyword A                         09:26

keyword B                         10:40

keyword C                         11:14

keyword A                         12:01

And so forth. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Keyword Report with Timestamp

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello SLN2012; Welcome;

Can this article help:

Measuring performance by periods of time

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It helps somewhat. If I go to Dimensions and click on the View dropdown button I can select Time and then Hour of Day.

This way I can see how many hits I get each hour, from midnight to midnight.

I can also go to View again and this time select Search Terms I can see which search terms brough them there, which is pretty much what I want. 

Unfortunatly I see no way of combining the two. Ideally I'd love to be able to combine the two into a report, and if I could also have the Geographic data simultainiously that would just be super-sweet. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

SLN2012;

I am neither familiar with a report that merge the two (using AdWords reporting), nor a colleague I checked with.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’