AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Report Shows 0

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

So I'm using google adwords for a YouTube video.  I want to see which keywords are preforming well for me.  So when I go to reports I click on the Pre Defined Reports -> Basic -> Keywords and I see a report for all my keywords but the impressions, views, clicks and everything else is listed at 0.

I have verified that the date is right, Is there anything else I should be looking at?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Keyword Report Shows 0

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@SharpNation Gaming,

Correct, that is a basic report, so you can not see the Youtube keywords performance in that report.

In order to see the Youtube targeting keywords performance, you need to check with traditional method. however, you may submit direct feedback while clicking on submit button, which is available at the top right corner of report work space.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Keyword Report Shows 0

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So there is no way to see which keywords have brought in subscribers, engagements or watch time?

Keyword Report Shows 0

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

As I said in last thread that you need to see the performance with traditional method. 

So you click on Video targeting tabs, where you will see the all Video targeting tabs. then click on Keywords tab, where you will see the performance of your video keywords. 

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Keyword Report Shows 0

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see the "performance" of the video keywords, so like I said in my last thread, is there a way I can see the subscribers, engagements or watch time of specific keywords.

Keyword Report Shows 0

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yes, YouTube Earned actions columns are not available at the targeting level. You can see only at Ad Group and campaign level not the targeting level.