AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Keyword Planner data not updated.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any reason as to why the July keyword data has not been updated to show July? It's already August 25th and still not July data within the keyword planner. This seems to be updating later and later each month.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyle B
September 2015

Re: Keyword Planner data not updated.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kyle,
It varies every month. Sometimes it takes much longer. It's just a matter of Google compiling the data and making it available. Unfortunately, we just have to wait I'm afraid.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. Nobody can see July data yet. Remember though that the KW planner tool is really just for insight into trends. The actual volume is never exact.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyle B
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kyle,
It varies every month. Sometimes it takes much longer. It's just a matter of Google compiling the data and making it available. Unfortunately, we just have to wait I'm afraid.

If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. Nobody can see July data yet. Remember though that the KW planner tool is really just for insight into trends. The actual volume is never exact.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I appreciate the insight, Dave. I know this varies from month to month and that the data is never exact, but this is the longest time between updates that I can recall, that's going back nearly 2 years.