AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Issues with some adgroups in Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm hoping someone who can help me out here.

I am seeing some AdGroups in Google Analytics and some are not although they're under the same account. I have three live campaigns and yet one see one listing in Google Analytics:

Campaign 1 : Search Network with display select (Not shown in GA)
Campaign 2 : Search Network Only (Not shown in GA)
Campaign 3 : Display Network Only (Shown in GA)

All campaigns are recieving clicks / impressions and so on. I changed the Campaign 2 type Search Only (Previously set with display select) to see if that made a difference and it appears to have not.

I have checked the auto tagging issues & spoken to our web developer to check on the arbitrary URL parameters.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Lianne

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issues with some adgroups in Google Analytics

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you linked the Analytics account to the AdWords account or only enabled Auto Tagging?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?hl=en

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Issues with some adgroups in Google Analytics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kim,

Yes the accounts are linked, I checked this the other day. If it wasn't, I believe one of the adgroup would not be displayed in GA.

Thanks