AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with conversion value tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

From last 4 days my conversion values are not getting recorded correctly in my ad words account, i have done no changes to my code till Thursday 2nd April 2015 it was working fine, from Friday afternoon i see that it is not tracking my conversion value correctly, can any one please help me out so that i can resolve these issue

Regards

Anoop 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Issue with conversion value tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, actually i spoke with one of Google executive
and they have fixed the issue from there end, it was issue from there end

Thanks a lot for your help guys

Regards

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ganesh,

Are you using AdWords conversion tracking or Analytics (imported to AdWords) to track conversions and their values? Is it a website with Shopping Cart? Could you share the URL of the website?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

We are using adwords conversion tracking using google tag manager for tracking conversions here is the link to our website http://www.himalayastore.com/

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Have you checked GTM (in the debug mode) if conversions (and values) are tracked accurately? Also, have you checked the rule you've set in GTM for the conversion tracking code to fire?
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are using the same rules from last 2 years in GTM to fire and it shows
the transaction amount when i placed a test order yesterday, but due to
some reason it is not getting tracked by adwords

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Sorry for not being able to get back to you Ganesh.

Since you've been using GTM in the past and conversion values are getting tracked appropriately, I'm assuming macros and rules are in place, which also gets GTM track conversion values. Have you checked if AdWords conversion tracking code is intact? You can use tools like Diff Test to see if the code is exactly the same. I'd suggest contacting Google, if you're sure there are no changes to the code and the conversion page, as this requires access to your conversion tracking code and the website thank you page.

Also, please update this thread if you could find a solution either from Google's support team or yourself, for the benefit of other community members.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee
Ganesh, where are you seeing the problem? In the AdWords interface under Tools > Conversions? Using the Google Tag Assistant chrome extension? Using GTM in debug mode?

There is a delay for conversion value to be reported in AdWords and remember that AdWords only reports on conversions that follow a click on one of your ads, so if you did a test conversion without click on an ad before it won't get reported.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,

Thanks a lot for your help, actually i spoke with one of Google executive
and they have fixed the issue from there end, it was issue from there end

Thanks a lot for your help guys

Regards

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Thanks for coming back and updating this thread Ganesh. We greatly appreciate it.