AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Issue Exporting Campaign from Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!                                                                                                                                                           I´m trying to export a new campaign summary as an html file on AdWords Editor (not as excel or csv) because it is for my client and html format is easier to read and understand. But when i go to "export" under "account" i only get the options for csv files or aea/aes and not the HTML option...I´m confused because i used to do this all the time and now i can´t find it.... in the help center it says that for "... AdWords Editor offers the following export formats. All options are available in the File menu. Learn more about each format: Export spreadsheet (CSV) Export spreadsheet with images (ZIP) Export summary (HTML) Export backup (AEA) Export changes for sharing (AES), so im not sure if i need to download something on my pc or go somewhere else in Editor....

Thank You!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue Exporting Campaign from Editor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alexandra,

I don't believe you can export HTML files in the new version of AdWords Editor unfortunately. I'd love to be proven wrong though as we're in the same situation as you and the older version of Editor is being retired at the end of this month.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Issue Exporting Campaign from Editor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Scotty,

Indeed. I ended up calling Google Customer Support and they confirmed it is not possible to export an HTML campaign sumary with the new AdWords Editor version :/...Overall i like a lot the new AdWords Editor version except for this. Normally many clients prefer something easy to browse through and understand and the excell version means i have to edit it a lot or else use snapshots which in my opinion looks less professional but oh well...Hopefully at some point we will have this option again. I left some feedback but perhaps we could do a letter or something of the sort and request this feature included in the new Editor Smiley Happy