AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Issue - Conversions and converted clicks?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

We noticed that, from 31st May 2014- converted clicks are more than conversions, this happend first time.

Usually conversions are more than converted clicks.

Anybody know what happened/ what are the changes?

Thanks in Advance!

Tushar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue - Conversions and converted clicks?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I heard it's a bug but I don't know any details about it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tushar R
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I had conversation with Google representative team they informed :-
"we are facing an issue where conversions are not getting reported. Our technical team is aware of this and this is being looked into on priority basis"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have had a similar message from adwords support regarding this problem: "There is a known technical issue regarding conversion data not reporting correctly- the number of estimated conversions are appearing lower than the number of converted clicks since the May 30th PST and this is affecting many accounts. Please be assured that this issue is already being worked on by the engineering team to find a fix. It is very high priority and should be fixed within 1-2 business days."

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Tushar R,
This issue should now be resolved. This was a known issue where the conversion data was not being reported in the AdWords front end. All the data should be complete and up to date in your account.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@Kathleen, at that time Google team really work well and resolve this issue withing 2-3 business days when I saw the stats!
All stats are complete and upto date in adwords account.

Thanks Google! Smiley Happy