AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there problem with conversion tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone

Over the past 24 hours I have noticed a sharp increase in conversions in Adwords that aren't reflected in Analytics (which may be delayed) or in my clients form submission software. Is there a conversion reporting bug at the moment?

Also, I am seeing conversions being recorded for a conversion that is also reporting no tracking activity in the last 30 days. 

All this code was working happily for many months.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there problem with conversion tracking?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Justin,

Welcome to the Community!

I haven't experienced any issues with conversion reporting. Could you check if there were any changes to the website or URLs? It could possibly be that the code is misplaced.

Let us know so we can troubleshoot further.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Is there problem with conversion tracking?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Justin,

Sumanth is right, please check the conversion funnel, It seems that you and your technology or product guys might have changed the funnel path. Due to this you are facing this problems.

e.g. earlier your check out page was "abc,com/thankyou and now, your page may be abc.com/success.

Due to this neither adwords and GA reflects conversion. Also do a dummy transactions and check where you are missing funnel.  You can also install Tag assistant in Chrome browser and check your conversions code on the Success page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’