AdWords
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there any way to see dimensions for specific campaigns?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Well, basically thats my question. I am trying to get al the geo location for specific campaigns, not all, and not just one. I could go one by one, but if there is anyway I can select the campaign I would like the data from it would be good.

Can I do something about it? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there any way to see dimensions for specific campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yakito, I'm not sure I understand your difficulty.  If you want to see the Dimensions data for a specific Campaign, just click on the Campaign name in the left column then click on the Dimensions tab.  All the data then shown is for that Campaign.

Have I missed something?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Jon,

Thanks for your reply! What I am trying to do is to get for example the total amount of clicks per country for 4 out out of my 11 campaigns. Currently I am able to do it just for 1 going to the dimensions tab or if I go to each campaign I can also do the same, what I cannot do is select just some campaigns and get the dimensions from those campaigns.

Is there any way to do that besides doing it manually?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ah, right. I thought there might be more to it Smiley Happy

Hmm, no, I can't see any way to do that at the Campaign level.  I would have suggested using Labels but for some reason you can't filter by Label under the Dimensions tab.

You could use Scripts to pull the data out and send it to a Google spreadsheet, or you could download the data and process it, but I can't at the moment think of any way to do it within the interface easily.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks again Jon, actually trying scripts might be a good idea. I been requesting access to the API like 3 months ago but still no news, so I will read a little bit to see if I can achieve that with scripts.

Thanks!