AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to see the detail of each conversion?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if there is a way to do reports on conversion details. For example, if I have 3 conversion today, I would want to know when (time and date) did each of the conversion take place, through what Ads, with what keywords searched, and so on. Any insights would be great!

Sincerely,

Kai

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there a way to see the detail of each conversion?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

You can see the date and time (hour of the day) of the conversion for both campaign and Ad-groups. But for Keywords and Ads you can see the date of the conversion but not the time in which conversion happened

First go to the reports tab in Adwords panel as shown in the screenshot.

Reports.png

There click on +Report and select the Table format. Now in the metrics given on the left of the screen, select 'Campaign' and drag it to right & add it as rows. Do the same thing for 'Day' and 'Hour of day' metrics. Now search for 'Conversions' metric, select and drag it to right & add it as Values.

You should be able to see the data and time details of campaign-wise conversion numbers. Repeat the process for Ad-groups. Select 'Ad-group' in place of 'Campaign' Metric this time.Same thing should be done for Ads and Keywords, but hour of day column won't be available this time.

You can also save and schedule the report as per your convenience.

More details here in the linkhttps://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6201327?hl=en&ref_topic=3119142

Please let me know if you need any help.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kai,

1. Hour of Day Report within Dimension Tab - This report will show you the hourly base report and you can easily know that when your conversion recorded.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454008?hl=en

2. Only Campaign & Ad Groups you can see the Hourly Report Date Wise. Hourly Report is not available for Keywords and Ads right now in AdWords.

You can also download the Keywords & Ad peformance report by date wise and see the stats that which ads and keywords performing in terms of covnersions.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Aanand

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Kai,

Good suggestions are already there, please note that adwords data available on the dashboard is not the real time data.
There may be a mismatch between the actual conversions and the conversions shown in your adwords account if you are accessing the data for the same day.

In most cases, your account statistics (such as clicks, conversions and impressions) are delayed by less than three hours.
Read more about the adwords data's freshness here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985?hl=en

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’