AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to know on which keywords the ad was served?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The "Impression" column of the Ad Group tells me that my ad was served "327" times. Is there a way to know on which keywords my ad appeared on Google search network?

Regards

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shailendra
September 2015

Re: Is there a way to know on which keywords the ad was served?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi shailendra,

Welcome to the community.

Unfortunately you can't identify impressions that haven't resulted in a click. If you do want to identify which keywords have resulted in a click however you can navigate to the Keywords tab, click the Keyword details drop down menu and select All. Just remember to set your date range to something significant.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

To check on which keyword your ad was appeared you can follow the below mentioned steps :

1.Go to Campaigns tab, then click on Keywords
2.Here you will be able to see which keyword is running under which ad group and for which ad
Through this only you'll get the report and status for the keywords. And also you can customize the columns acc to ur requirement.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Scott!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Your welcome Smiley Happy

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.