AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to download click data by product?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We would like to optimize our Google PLA's and find the product click data to be helpful in determining which products were are spending click budget on but would like more information.  The product level data in the merchant center is helpful but cumbersome due to the enormus number of items - is there a way to download click data for each product?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is there a way to download click data by product?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Susan B,

I would reccomend that you upgrade to Google Shopping campaigns. Once you have done this you will be able to navigate to the Dimensions tab and filter by Item ID to give you each products individual performance data. 

In the mean time, if you are still using Product Listing Ad Campaigns, you can reference this older Community post

I would suggest that you upgrade your campaigns as you will have to do this in September regardless.

Kathleen

Is there a way to download click data by product?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure if that helped Susan, but Kathleen, this was really helpful for me. Came as a blessing. 

+ Appreciation from my manager Smiley Happy