AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to disable uploading duplicate KWs in adwords editor?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is there a way to disable uploading duplicate KWs in adwords edito

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Bob,

I don't think you can get it to automatically disable doing that but you can use the "find duplicate keywords" function under tools to help get rid of the duplicates.

If you go to "tools" > "find duplicate keywords" you can select various options for check for duplicates across various campaigns etc.

What I have found very useful here is once you have all the duplicates listed, use "select duplicates by" and this can really help speed up the process of eliminating them from your acc. I would normally use "order of appearaince" > "all but first" when using it. Then delete them and you're left with a clean account, hopefully ;-)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Is there a way to disable uploading duplicate KWs in adwords edito

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Bob,

I don't think you can get it to automatically disable doing that but you can use the "find duplicate keywords" function under tools to help get rid of the duplicates.

If you go to "tools" > "find duplicate keywords" you can select various options for check for duplicates across various campaigns etc.

What I have found very useful here is once you have all the duplicates listed, use "select duplicates by" and this can really help speed up the process of eliminating them from your acc. I would normally use "order of appearaince" > "all but first" when using it. Then delete them and you're left with a clean account, hopefully ;-)