AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to view keyword statistics broken down by country/city?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to view keyword statistics at the country/city level. I know that I can view Clicks/Imp/etc at an overall country level. However, what I'm looking for is something like: Keyword 'A' has 3 clicks. I want to know what location each of these clicks came from, and what the CPC/Cost/CTR is for each location.

The account in question is linked to Google Analytics, so I've also tried getting this data from there. However, I couldn't find a report that would do this for me. 

Please let me know of any custom reports in AdWords/Analytics I can use to extract this data.

I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!

Leticia

Re: Is it possible to view keyword statistics broken down by country/c

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Leticia,

It’s not possible to view this in Adwords as it doesn’t give location wise segregation for keywords. However, in GA, you can view country/city wise break for your paid keywords. One point that you might already be aware of is – GA doesn’t reports Clicks, it reports User Sessions.

Hence, if you wanna check those keywords with location segregation then you will not get selective information in the GA interface like CTR, etc.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Re: Is it possible to view keyword statistics broken down by country/c

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rohit,

That makes sense. Thanks for the response! Though I wish there was something in AdWords would give us this data.

Regards,
Leticia