AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to import historical adwords data into google analytics?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just linked AdWords to my GA account and was wondering if it is possible to import my historical AW data.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tom S
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tom S,

Once you link the accounts, it will take some hours or possible a day or so for the data to migrate and show. The system will already have any data from the time the accounts were created. I would give the system time to complete and then see what is what. You will want to change the date range in the upper right hand corner to see more data... once it is populated. If you still need to import data into Google Analytics, you can learn more here

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tom S
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tom S,

Once you link the accounts, it will take some hours or possible a day or so for the data to migrate and show. The system will already have any data from the time the accounts were created. I would give the system time to complete and then see what is what. You will want to change the date range in the upper right hand corner to see more data... once it is populated. If you still need to import data into Google Analytics, you can learn more here

Kind Regards,

James