AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to get a list of the IP addresses

RG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
RG
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to get a list of the  IP addresses that click on our ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is it possible to get a list of the IP addresses

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Not from Google; Google dose doesn't disclose this info;

You may try your hosting provider;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi RG,

As rightly pointed out, Google does not give you this information. However, your server logs might help. Also, you can track the people who convert on your website by their IPs if you need.

Hope this helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi RG, I use Piwik to determine both the source and IP's from Spammers, return visitors (20+), people or bots who filled out bogus order form or quote information, etc. After exporting that list, I ban them from all of my adwords campaigns and have my developer do a 301 redirect firewall on IP adresses we determine are not in the interest of reading or using our content or using our order forms. As of late we get anywhere between 20-100 spammers on our blog, many coming from IP's outside the USA.