AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to find out where ads were placed on the Display Select network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to see exactly where ads were placed in display select network like you can in the display network?

We have had a few conversions through this and it would be very helpful to see what sites are getting these.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben M
May 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry just realized your question was specific to Display Select. The above should still apply as you can see campaign names i.e you can see that referring domains in your campaigns with display select enabled.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes.

Display network tab > Placements

This will show you the domains. See http://d.pr/i/0Au60/3mXL6iHC

For further details in the above view:

Select a domain/s > See details 

See http://d.pr/i/Eqfxh/2JvFS6rm

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben M
May 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry just realized your question was specific to Display Select. The above should still apply as you can see campaign names i.e you can see that referring domains in your campaigns with display select enabled.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben M,

@Andy M is correct. If you are not able to see the conversion at the placement levels under Display tab, it means you are getting the conversions from Search network.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’