AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to export all my keyword data for the last month but "by day"?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am working on automating some of my decisions on keywords bidding and for that I find that understanding how much money I am paying for different keywords accross time would help me.

Is there any way I can get the amount I pay each day for a given period for a keyword withouh having to export one day at a time?

I know I can do this with the API but I am still being reviewed so meanwhile I am looking for different solutions.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to export all my keyword data for the last month but "by day"?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI Yakito,

Have you looked into using the AdWords scripts? These can be used to help generate custom reports and output to a Google spreadsheet.

If you want daily data from adwords at a keyword level you could select the date range you want on the keywords tab, then segment by time>day and this will give you info at this level. It might not be as easy to manipulate though.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Is it possible to export all my keyword data for the last month but "by day"?

bee
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
bee
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yakito!

If you go to Reports on the left hand side, and run a "Keyword performance" report. Make sure your date range is for the month, but add a "segment" for day. 

Ensure you include the column "cost". 

Hope this helps, if this is not the issue, please let me know!

Bee

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI Yakito,

Have you looked into using the AdWords scripts? These can be used to help generate custom reports and output to a Google spreadsheet.

If you want daily data from adwords at a keyword level you could select the date range you want on the keywords tab, then segment by time>day and this will give you info at this level. It might not be as easy to manipulate though.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi! Thanks for that, I was not aware of the existence of the AdWords scirpts, I thought the only way of "interacting" with AdWords vas via its API. I will definitely will check it out, maybe in combination with Google Spreadsheets API I can get something working!

Thanks so much! Smiley Happy

UPDATE: Oh, it looks you also need authorization to use AdWords Scrips, already aplied but if it takes as long as with the API Token I will need to think of something else

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Yakito,

Not a problem. It's doesn't take long for the access to be approved (in my experience) so you should be okay. I think it was 48 hours for me for a few accounts.

Good luck with it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

bee
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
bee
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yakito!

If you go to Reports on the left hand side, and run a "Keyword performance" report. Make sure your date range is for the month, but add a "segment" for day. 

Ensure you include the column "cost". 

Hope this helps, if this is not the issue, please let me know!

Bee

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot that did the trick! I will mix your answer with theidea Purefuzz gave to get "real time" reports! Thans SO much!